Add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Choose from a full line of connectorsand configurations, including pressure sealing caps and plugs in sizes to fit 3/8" and 1/2" tubing. MPX couplingsoffer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. In addition, coupling halves can berotated when connected reducing tube kinks. Medical-grade material meets the most stringent requirements suchas USP Class VI, MEM elution, agarose overlay, hemolysis in vitro and USP physicochemical tests. Easy to operate,even with gloved hands. Meets biocompatibility requirements. Reusable, yet economical enough to allowdisposability. Ergonomic thumb latch. Minimizes fluid turblulence. Polycarbonate fittings have a purple tint whilepolysulfone have an amber tint. Temperature for polycarbonate is -40°F to 250°F; polysulfone is -40°F to 300°F.O-rings are silicone seal USP Class VI. Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar. Locking sleeves are white polysulfone.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Silicone USP class VI O-rings
- Locking sleeves guard against accidental disconnects
- Gamma: up to 50 kGy irradiation
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Flow: .500"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements