CPVC is light, flexible, tough, and provides exceptional corrosion resistance. Because of these and other properties of a high quality engineered thermoplastic, the savings that can be realized in initial installation and continuing maintenance costs are substantial.
- CPVC (Cell Class 23447) per ASTM D1784
- SCH 80 socket fittings manufactured to ASTM F439
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 200°F
- NSF 61 certified