The PharmaFluor™ compression fitting line offers PFA purity combined with the robust performance of compression style fittings. These fittings are ideal for gas or pneumatic connections in applications that do not require flared connections. Once tubing has been cut to the desired length, PharmaFluor™ fittings require no tools for installation. 100% virgin HP PFA gives you the ultimate in purity and the minimum in contamination. Fluid handling applications in the biomedical, chemical, petrochemical, food processing and semiconductor industries benefit greatly from the use of these fittings. Whether it be a simple fluid handling system or a complex laboratory layout, PharmaFluor™ PFA fittings save precious time and money, and provide all the reliability needed to facilitate successful outcomes. Accommodates temperatures up to 212°F. Body: high purity PFA, gripper: PVDF, ferrule: PTFE, nut: ETFE.
- PFA body, PVDF gripper, PTFE ferrule, ETFE nut
- Fittings require no tools for installation
- Robust performance of compression style fittings
- Saves precious time & money
- Provides reliability & facilitates successful outcomes
- Maximum temperature: 212°F
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 100 psi
- Orifice: .75"