Thermoplastic rubber with an external polypropylene wearstrip. Temp. range -60°F to 275°F (intermittent to 300°F). Black with gray helix. Smooth interior for easy flow. Lightweight and highly flexible. Excellent crush resistance. External helix allows for rough use in applications where the hose will be dragged. Ideal for dust collection, fume exhaust and conduit applications. Duct is priced per foot, sold in 25' intervals only.
- Thermoplastic rubber with an external polypropylene wearstrip
- Smooth interior for easy flow
- Lightweight & highly flexible
- Excellent crush resistance
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F (intermittent to 300°F)
- Priced per foot; sold in 25' intervals only