Nylon/PE modern rounds are nylon bottles co-extruded within a polyethylene bottle banded together by an adhesive. The advantage of this process is that no trace ingredients can get into the "sidewall maze". Containers produced by this process offer improved protection for non-polar hydrocarbons. Attached 28mm green melamine caps with PTFE liners provide a wide range of chemical compatibility and temperature tolerance. The foam backed PTFE resists attack from virtually all chemicals at room temperature and provides resilience for a tight seal.
- Nylon/PE bottle
- Green melamine caps with F217 & PTFE liner
- No trace ingredients can get in "sidewall maze"
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Improved protection for non-polar hydrocarbons
- Foam backed PTFE resists attack
- 28mm cap with liner provides a tight seal
- Cap is included