Bulkhead tank fittings are made of glass reinforced polypropylene. Key properties of glass reinforced polypropylene include excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, rigidity, lightweight; stress cracking resistance, low moisture absorption, and good impact resistance. Also includes double sided female NPT threads. EPDM gaskets are standard.
- Glass reinforced polypropylene
- EPDM gaskets
- Double sided female NPT threads
- Rigid & lightweight
- Good stress cracking resistance
- Low moisture absorption
- Good impact resistance
- Hole size required: 1-5/8"
- Polypropylene meets FDA standards; gaskets do not