This 1/16" ID x 1/8" OD x 1/32" Wall Superthane® Ester Based Tubing has a working pressure of 135 PSI @ 70°F and a burst pressure of 405 PSI @ 70°F. Standard length is 100' and it weighs .48 lbs per 100'. It has a durometer of 85 A (±5), a tensile strength of 6000 PSI and the elongation at break is 550%. Values are typical and should only be used as a guide.
- Plasticizer & phthalate-free
- Ester based formulation
- Transparent, flexible, resilient & tough
- Tear, impact, radiation & abrasion resistant
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 85 +/-5
- Temperature range: -85°F to 185°F (ester)
- Meets FDA standards
- Standard length of 100'
- Priced per foot sold in 10' intervals only