This tubing offers an unequaled combination of chemical resistance, clarity, and flexibility. It is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts, and alcohols, enabling it to meet many applications' requirements, from filling battery acid to handling hazardous material. With an exceptionally smooth inner bore, the potential for contamination is reduced because the particulate buildup is inhibited.
- Non-DEHP & plasticizer-free
- Will not prematurely embrittle or crack
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 20 psi
- Minimum bend radius: 2-1/2"
- Vacuum rating @ 73°F: 29.9" Hg
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 75
- Temperature range: -103°F to 130°F
- Meets FDA standards, EU & NSF 51 compliant
- Priced per foot, sold in 10' intervals - 50' standard length (±6" cut tolerance)