The Tank-Tite™ is a PVC compression fitting that provides a constant load on the gasket of the bulkhead fitting to overcome and compensate for tank wall expansion/contraction due to changes in temperature and/or pressure within the tank. It also imparts at the same time a constant load on the bulkhead fitting nut that reduces the possibility of loosening of the nut due to vibration within the system. Robust PVC upper and lower body construction. 17-7PH stainless steel wave spring. Rated to 150 PSI non-shock @70?F. Fits with all Hayward® BFA and BFAS series bulkhead fittings, sold separately.
- Robust PVC upper & lower body construction
- 17-7PH stainless steel wave spring
- Fits with all Hayward® BFA & BFAS series bulkhead fittings
- Pressure rating: 150 psi, non-shock @ 70ºF
- Bulkhead fittings sold separately