The Tank-Tite™ is a PVC compression fitting that provides a constant load on the gasket of the bulkhead fitting to overcome and compensate for tank wall expansion/contraction due to changes in temperature or pressure within the tank. At the same time, it also imparts a constant load on the bulkhead fitting nut that reduces the possibility of loosening the nut due to vibration within the system.
- Robust PVC upper & lower body construction
- 17-7PH stainless steel wave spring
- Fits with all Hayward® BFA & BFAS series bulkhead fittings
- Pressure rating: 150 psi, non-shock @ 70ºF
- Bulkhead fittings sold separately