This range of connectors has been developed to supply the user with a secure pipe connection where threaded applications are required. The adapters use a unique locking device which eradicates the possibility of accidental pipe release. PEX (cross linked polyethylene) pipe and fittings make plumbing easy and quick. Can be installed in three quick steps. 1 - Cut and clean burrs on pipe. 2 - Insert pipe into fitting. 3 - Tighten collar and turn on water. It's that simple! Fittings can be used with PEX copper, PVC, CPVC or other CTS size pipes. All fittings except the shut-off valve & male connectors are IAPMO listed. Shut-off valve is rated for cold water only. Not for burial.
- Can be used with copper, CPVC or PEX pipe
- Not for gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications
- Makes plumbing easy & quick
- Not for burial
- Complies with ASTM F 877-05 & CSA B137.5-2002
- NSF 61 certified & complies with NSF 14 standards