The 639 series 3-way ball valve design promotes multiple configurations to fit the specific end-use application. The 90° handle rotation directs the flow to the open port, shutting off the other port completely. The handle can be orientated in four positions and can be installed or removed while the valve is under pressure. Two of the four available screw boss locations will secure the valve. Panel mount screws not supplied.
- Polypropylene with Makroblend® ball
- Viton™, Buna-N or EPDM seals
- Panel mount hole size: 0.750"
- Maximum panel thickness: 0.170"
- 0.375" diameter through-hole in the ball
- Designed as a panel mount diverter valve
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum temperature: 140°F