This tubing has only 50 micrograms or less of water-extractable protein per gram. This is important since proteins in natural rubber can cause severe allergic reactions in certain individuals. No other rubber tubing can claim to have lower protein levels.
- Not UV resistant
- Max. temperature: 158°F continuous, 212°F intermittent
- Brittle at -67°F, flexible at 0°F
- Tensile strength: 3500 psi
- Ultimate elongation: 750%
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 35 ±5
- Specific gravity: 0.97 max.
- USP biological classification IV compliant
- Priced per roll, sold in 50' rolls - 50' standard length (bagged & labeled)