HFC57 Series polysulfone couplings are UV resistant and able to withstand continued exposure to harmful UV rays without affecting performance. An ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow and exceptionally low spillage. Series also add bulkhead panel mount and garden hose thread options.
- UV black Polysulfone
- 316 SS valve spring & external springs
- EPDM O-rings & panel mount gasket
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 125 psi, 8.6 bar
- Temperature range: -40°F to 280°F (-40°C to 138°C)
- Insert dimensions: 1.91" L x 1.37" Dia.