Back-to-Back Adapters give end users the flexibility of connecting single-use systems that feature identical coupling connections at the end of their tubing. Combining both MPC and MPX couplings provides a reducing option for users who need to transition between tubing diameters ranging from 1/8" to 1/2”. Clean room fittings are non-returnable.
- Amber-tinted polysulfone
- Easy to use, even with gloved hands
- Gamma: up to 50 kGy irradiation
- Polysulfone autoclavable up to 270°F for 60 min. (up to 25 times)
- Sterilize uncoupled only
- Dimensions: 1.81” L x 0.96” Hgt.
- Vacuum rating: 60 psi, 4.1 bar
- Polysulfone temperature range: -40°F to 300°F
- Meets USP Class VI & ADCF requirements