.080" ID x .140" OD x .030" Wall Excelon Fuel & Lubricant Tubing has a durometer is 57 Shore A, a specific gravity of 1.23, and tensile strength of 1,920 PSI. Protects against product contamination Flexible in tight quarters. Maintains flexibility over time.
- Equivalent to Tygon F-4040-A
- Avoids swelling
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 40 psi
- Min. Bend radius: 1/4"
- Specific gravity: 1.23
- Transparent yellow for identification
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 57
- Temperature range: -35°F to 165°F
- Sold in bagged 25' coils only