3/16" ID X 5/16" OD x 1/16" Wall Excelon Fuel & Lubricant Tubing specific gravity is 1.23, and tensile strength is 1,920 PSI. Protects against product contamination Flexible in tight quarters. Maintains flexibility over time.
- Equivalent to Tygon F-4040-A
- Avoids swelling
- Working pressure @ 73°F: 35 psi
- Min. Bend radius: 5/8"
- Specific gravity: 1.23
- Transparent yellow for identification
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 57
- Temperature range: -35°F to 165°F
- Sold in bagged 25' coils only