Pipe fittings are compatible with copper and brass tubing and iron pipe. Applications for these fittings include airlines, water lines, and cooling lines. Straight fittings assembly instructions: 1. Tighten the external thread into the internal thread. 2. Tighten an additional 2 revolutions with a wrench up to 1/2" male pipe thread. Above 1/2", 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 revolutions. Elbow or Tee fittings assembly instructions: 1. Tighten the external thread into the internal thread. 2. Tighten an additional 1 to 1-1/2 revolutions with a wrench. 3. Tighten fitting, clockwise, to align with Tubing (never counterclockwise). Note: To minimize the possibility of a leaking threaded joint after assembling male to female pipe threads, neither end should be backed out (loosened) once the assembly has been made.
- All brass construction
- Pressure rating: up to 1,000 psi
- Temperature range: -65°F to 250°F
- Meet functional requirements of SAE J530 & SAE J531
- Threads are made to Dryseal standards
- Dimensions: 0.78" on FPT side, 1.25" on MPT side centerline to end
- Flow diameter: 0.42"