Unique among Plasti Dip varieties, Plasti Dip Smoke's color changes gradually as more coats are added. After one or two coats, it's a light, smoky gray. Each additional coat gives Plasti Dip Smoke a darker, deeper hue‚Äîfrom gray to charcoal to black, all with the same distinct smokiness.
- Protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion & skidding/slipping
- Provides a comfortable, controlled grip
- Remains flexible & stretchy over time
- Will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions
- Peelable & removable off of most surfaces
- Proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F