These double walled tanks consist of a primary inner tank and secondary containment, with a capacity of 120% of the inner tank, exceeding EPA standards and comply with 40 CFR-264.193. The inner tank dome overlaps outer tank sidewall to help prevent rainwater, snow, and debris from entering secondary containment, making system ideal for outdoor storage of chemicals. Recessed lower fitting flat will allow fittings to penetrate through the secondary containment wall and into the primary tanks sump. This feature allows full flooded suction for outlet assemblies. Note: All fittings and customizations are additional and will be quoted prior to order confirmation. A 3 - 4 week lead-time is normal.
- Molded 7" threaded top access opening is standard
- Molded in pump shelf for chemical pumps & metering equipment
- Specific gravity rating: 1.9
- Temperature range: -40°F to 150°F
- Tanks with fittings and/or customizations are non-returnable & non-cancellable