Uniseal® is the world's best seal, and installing it is a simple process. After cutting a hole in the wall of a tank or other surfaces, the seal is inserted. Then the pipe is coated with a slippery detergent and pushed into the seal. The thermoplastic elastomer - TPE is the key to the liquid-tight seal. When the pipe is pushed through the rubber-like Uniseal® from the outside, the inside TPE wall becomes thin enough to allow the pipe to squeeze through and then forms a liquid-tight seal. The coefficient of friction with the plastic pipe is roughly three times higher than any other material, which allows it to create a better seal than with any other material.
- TPE melt-processable rubber
- Resistant to acids, oils, greases, gasoline & sewage
- Withstands pressure & suction
- Withstands heat & cold
- Easy installation
- Reduced labor & material costs
- In static conditions, the seal is good up to 65 psi