Tygon® LP1500 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing is designed to meet new emission standards. It is EPA and CARB certified to meet permeation emission standards of 15g/M2/day. The robust multi-layer is designed with barriers to minimize permeation. It has a chemical and fuel resistant inner layer and a UV resistant outer jacket. Features also include superior clarity, flexibility, and kink resistance. It offers high abrasion, cut, and tear resistance for longer service life. Tubing is compatible with E-10 ethanol blend fuel. Common applications include fluid power pumps and motors, handheld lawn and garden power equipment, small engine fuel lines, small utility, farm, and construction equipment.
- Robust, multi-layer design minimizes permeation
- UV resistant outer jacket
- Compatible with E-10 ethanol blend fuel
- Superior clarity, flexibility
- Resistant to high abrasion, cut
- Temperature range: -40°F to 185°F
- Priced per foot, sold in 10' intervals - 50' max. length