Tygon® LP1500 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing is designed to meet new emission standards. It is EPA and CARB certified to meet permeation emission standards of 15g/M2/day. The robust multi-layer is designed with barriers to minimize permeation. It has a chemical and fuel resistant inner layer and a UV resistant outer jacket. It has a wide temperature range from -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C). Features also include superior clarity, flexibility and kink resistance. It offers high abrasion, cut and tear resistance for longer service life. Tubing is compatible with E-10 ethanol blend fuel. Common applications include fluid power pumps and motors, hand held lawn and garden power equipment, small engine fuel lines and small utility, farm and construction equipment. Standard roll is 50', and sold in 10' intervals.
- Robust, multi-layer design minimizes permeation
- UV resistant outer jacket
- Compatible with E-10 ethanol blend fuel
- Superior clarity, flexibility
- Resistant to high abrasion, cut
- Temperature range: -40°F to 185°F
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals only