All bags are made with silicone-free material. Bags are industry standard and fit Hayward's double length filter vessels. Welded construction filter bags have the fabric fused together to form the bag and secure the sealing ring. Modern fabric welding technology provides a strong seal that won't leak or come apart in the flow. Felt material offers particle filtration by a depth process. Particles larger than the felt openings are trapped against the surface as particles that are smaller are forced into the material and trapped by the fibrous web. This three-dimensional media filtration is effective at removing both solid and gelatinous particles and is available in silicone-free polypropylene material. Bags are suitable to lower viscosity fluid and they offer stable filtration with high-flow velocity. Chemical Resistance: Water, Aromatics, Weak Acids, Alkali.
- Glazed polypropylene needled felt
- Size 2 – Double Length 7" x 32"
- Flanged bags have molded-in handles
- Easy change-out reduces down time
- Silicone-free material
- Compact, for easy disposal
- Bags allow no chemical or fiber release
- Maximum flow rate: 180 GPM
- Maximum temperature: 200°F