The 8 oz. round wide mouth jar is made to accept the stacker bead metal closures. They have straight sides for easy labeling and high-speed filling lines. The wide base allows for stability during filling and labeling. The bottom is designed to fit inside a stacker bead closure. Plastisol Lined Metal Caps offer excellent resistance to mild acids as in food products, and are generally used on glass bottles and jars. Plastisol lined metal caps permit "hot-fill" operations to effectively produce a vacuum seal once the plastisol cools and re-solidifies. Great for jams, jellies, honey, candles, dipping sauces, barbeque sauces, marinades, soup bases, mustards, and salsas.
- Flint glass jar
- Plastisol lined metal cap
- Designed to fit inside stacker bead closures
- Excellent resistance to mild acids
- Hot fill produces a vacuum seal once cool
- Jars sold in cases of 12 only; caps sold individually
- Caps, with plastisol liner, sold separately