Modern design combined with state-of-the-art metallurgy has enabled Eldon James to offer MIM (Metal Injection Molded) fittings in seamless configurations impossible to produce with welded fabrication. The material has wide applications in pharmaceutical and dairy processing and is used extensively in brewery, beverage and bioprocess industries.
- 316L molybdenum bearing stainless steel
- Resistant to pitting & corrosion
- Perform well in high temperatures
- Withstands harsh physical environments
- Excellent impact & chemical resistance
- Meet the chemical & mechanical property specifications of ASTM A240 & SA-240
- ROHS compliant