These free-standing tanks are excellent for transportable (non-DOT regulated) containment in indoor or outdoor applications. The tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tying the tank down. Unique, easy-to-install polyethylene baffles are included with some tanks to reduce fluid sloshing. Hoops and skid kits (sold separately) are required and are manufactured from mild steel with a black powder-coated finish. Note: 1800 gallon tanks are two tanks and can be plumbed together for draining and filling.
- MDPE or HDPE with UV inhibitors
- Polypropylene fittings with Santoprene™ gasket
- Molded-in legs to support the tank
- Band locators molded into legs for tie-down
- Maximum specific gravity: 1.7
- Translucent & graduated for monitoring level of liquid
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Hoops & skids are required; tanks, skids & hoops are sold separately
Extended lead times expected on these items.