PVC tubing is a special non-toxic formulation of the highest quality polyvinyl chloride and special plasticizers without extenders or fillers. Clear water-transparency and absolute flexibility with dimensional stability. Can be gas or radiation sterilized. Ideal for many applications in the laboratory, chemical and industrial plants; and it has a minimum bend radius of 3x diameter.
- Clear material, with a dense, smooth bore
- Can be gas or radiation sterilized
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 68
- Temperature range: 0°F to 140°F
- Meets FDA 121.3, NSF 51, USP Class VI, UL94HB standards
- Priced per foot; Sold in full rolls only