PVC tubing is a unique, non-toxic formulation of the highest quality polyvinyl chloride and special plasticizers without extenders or fillers. Clear water-transparency and absolute flexibility with dimensional stability. It can be gas or radiation sterilized. It is ideal for many applications in the laboratory, chemical, and industrial plants, and it has a minimum bend radius of 3x diameter.
- Non-DEHP & phthalate-free PVC material
- Clear material, with a dense, smooth bore
- Can be gas or radiation sterilized
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 70
- Temperature range: -41°F to 140°F
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21, NSF 51, USP Class VI, UL94HB standards
- Priced per foot; sold in full rolls