Stainless steel line of fittings is suitable for applications where brass, nickel-plated and acetal are banned. Commonly used in the food, dairy, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, as well as extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Stainless steel with FPM seals
- Withstand corrosive environments & aggressive fluids
- Recommended tubing: PTFE, FEP, PFA & PVDF
- Acceptable tubing tolerances: +/- .003"
- Working pressure should never exceed 217 psi
- Maximum pulse pressure: 145 psi
- Maximum vacuum rating: 28" Hg
- Temperature range: -40°F to 302°F
- Pressure & temperature ratings depend on tube material & diameter