Setting up Seelye Welding Equipment
1. Connect your Seelye Gun to a clear, dry air supply (compressed air).
2. Your Seelye Welder can be plugged into any 120 volt AC outlet. A ground is provided and should be used. Now that you have your air supply flowing, plug into the electrical source and allow the welder to warm up for several minutes before starting to weld.
3. Be sure to select the proper welding top:
- Backing Tip for fitting up the work. No rods or strips are required for tacking.
- Round tip for small areas.
- Automatic Feed Tip for speed and larger areas.
4. Always use pliers to install and remove tips. Do not overtighten.
Title: Setting up Seelye Welding Equipment
Description: Instructions on getting you welder ready to use.
Last Edited: 9/19/2013
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.