We look forward to doing our best to assist you with your need for a custom tank!
The best thing you can do to help us assist you would be to fax a drawing of what you need to the attention of our Quotes Department. Our fax number is: 419-228-5034 or you can email is to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your information as specific and as extensive as possible, and be sure to put your contact information on it!
We need as much information as possible:
- How many tanks do you need?
- What will be put into the tank? What chemistry is involved?
- Are there temperature ranges involved?
- Do you already know what material you need? What thickness?
- What size do you need, and are your measurements ID or OD?
- What kind of tank do you need? Rectangular? Cylindrical?
- Do you need a closed- or open-top tank?
- Do you need any flanges? What kind(s)? Where do these need to be, and what widths?
- Do you need any fittings? Do you need special fittings? Where do these need to be installed?
- Do you need a cover? What kind? What material? What measurements? Does it need a handle?
- Do you need a weir dam?
- Do you need dividers? Measurements? Placement?
- Do you need to have any holes drilled into the tank? Where? How many? Size?
- Do you need any connectors? What kind?
- Do you need secondary containment?
- Is there a special application being used with this tank, such as using mixers or heaters?
- What zip code will this order go to?
Title: I need a custom tank
Description: We'll do our best to help and, to do so, we need to ask a few questions first...
Last Edited: 9/18/2013
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.