Yes, for many applications Poly tanks are an excellent choice.
1. They are often available at a much lower costs then stainless steel or fiberglass tanks.
2. They offer exceptional impact resistance.
3. They have a broad range of chemical resistance.
4. They are available in several different resins.
5. Many are available with UV stabilizers and have good Weatherability.
6. They are light weight compared to other types of tanks.
7. They are available in natural resins which are translucent and allow you to view liquid level in tank.
8. Molded tanks are seamless which means fewer problems with leaking and it also makes them easier to clean. Specific requirements such as chemical compatibility and temperature must be checked to ensure the suitability of a poly tank with the application.
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.