Prestolok Nylon fittings are designed to be used with nylon semi rigid, polyurethane, nylon and fluoropolymer tubing.
Assembly instructions for the Prestolok Nylon Fittings:
- Achieve a square cut edge with a tube cutter.
- Simply push the tubing until it can go no further. Holding and sealing is accomplished instantaneously.
- Pull on the tubing to verify gripping action.
- To disassemble make sure there is no air flow.
- Depress the manual push button then pull the tube out.
Title: Assembly instructions for the Prestolok Nylon Fittings
Description: Easy instructions on assembling and disassembling Prestolok Nylon Fittings
Last Edited: 1/18/2023
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.