Install your Sprinklers
Zone-by-Zone. Install one sprinkler zone at a time, using Toro Funny Pipe® to connect to the lateral lines.
1. Placing a sprinkler in a trench as a guide, measure from the connecting pipe fitting to the bottom of the sprinkler and cut a length of Funny Pipe to fit. Place sprinklers at least 3”from sidewalks and curbs and 6” from fences and buildings.
2. Install the appropriate Funny Pipe elbow into the sprinkler and into the PVC or poly pipe fitting.
No glue or clamps needed.
3. Connect the Funny Pipe to the sprinkler and to the pipe fitting.
Note: Do not use more than 4’ of Toro Funny Pipe with each sprinkler head.
4. Position the sprinkler in the trench so that the top of the sprinkler is flush with ground level. Stabilize the sprinkler with soil without filling the entire trench.
5. Verify that the sprinkler is vertical for optimum performance.
6. Repeat this process for each sprinkler.
Title: Instructions on installing Toro® sprinklers.
Description: Installing your sprinklers for your irrigation system.
Last Edited: 12/7/2018
The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
United States Plastic Corp. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with
respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss
or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of materials, time or profits arising out of,
or in connection with, the use of this information.