Ideal for storage of biologicals and applications involving cell culture, degasification and vacuum aspiration of liquid waste Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are compatible with 50mm caps as well as 83mm EZ Tops®; and 80mm Quick-Connect Cap Insert options, which allow customization and versatility in any laboratory application. Rounded-square shape is easy to store and prevents container from rolling on surfaces. Material formulation, container size and metric graduation marks are molded into the container surface for easy identification. Note: Bottles are not designed for storage of oxidizing agents or for long-term storage of strong organic compounds. They are not compatible with temperatures above the rated maximum and are not resistant to flame.
- Large, embossed graduations (certified to ±5% accuracy)
- Highly durable & chemical-resistant
- PP & HDPE hold full vacuum for 24 hours – 14.8 psi/765 mmHg
- Made in USP Class VI facility
- Materials meet FDA standards & are BPA free
- Includes open cap, closed adapter plug & a 1/4" HB adapter