Qwik-Lok™ is a quick connect marine plumbing system and method that can increase productivity with higher quality and value while simultaneously reducing costs. The heart of the Qwik-Lok™ system is the innovative Qwik-Lok™ socket that fits industry-standard marine hose in popular 3/4", 1-1/8", and 1-1/2" sizes. Qwik-Lok's™ numerous benefits make it much more than just a quick disconnect plumbing system. Engineered to be "Simply Better," Qwik-Lok™ fittings are installed in place of standard barbed fittings. Qwik-Lok™ sockets are connected to the hose ends, so no more crimping or tightening a hose clamp at arms-length in hard-to-reach areas. Sockets can be installed at a bench or on deck and then snapped into place. Qwik-Lok™ fittings eliminate the need for silicone and other sealants at hose connections. Qwik-Lok™ fittings allow the hose to swivel and relieve stress from pump outlets and other fittings. They also have a superior O-ring seal.
- Polypropylene fitting
- Replaces standard barbed fittings
- No tools needed to install
- Allows hose to swivel
- Relieves stress from pump outlets & fittings
- Eliminates the need for silicone & other sealants
- Requires 1-1/2" mounting hole
- Requires 65487 or 65488 Qwik-Lok™ socket
- Dimensions: 3-1/8" L x 2-1/4" Dia.