This sheet weighs 297 Lbs. per 25' roll. These Neoprene Sheets have good weather-resistance, moderate resistance to petroleum-based fluids and good physical properties (Properties shown based on Rubber Manufacturers Association Sheet Rubber Handbook, second edition). Neoprene sheet has a 60 durometer hardness (Shore A). Tolerance on the durometer is +/- 5. Sheet is a Chloroprene Polymer with the common name Neoprene and it has the ISO/ASTM designation of CR. Meets ASTM specification D 2000 M2BC 607. Temperature range is -20°F to 180°F. Tensile strength is 1,000 psi and elongation is 350%. Sheets have a plate finish.
- Chloroprene Polymer with the common name Neoprene
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 60 ±5
- Has the ISO/ASTM designation of CR
- Meets ASTM specification D 2000 M2BC 60
- Tensile strength: 1,000 psi
- Elongation: 350%
- Temperature range: -20°F to 180°F
- Sold in full rolls only
- Cut tolerance ±1/4"