This high-performance tubing is manufactured from a thermoplastic, elastomeric compound that consistently outperforms neoprene, EPDM, and other general-purpose rubber tubing. Typical applications for this tubing include caustic dispensing, wastewater sampling, and soap and disinfectant dispensing. This tubing is also ideal for transferring printing ink and for glass and window washing systems. It aids in long service life with peristaltic pumps. Excellent flexural fatigue resistance, and it resists cracking when used in vacuum systems.
- Equivalent to Tygon® A-60-G
- Long service life with peristaltic pumps
- Excellent flexural fatigue resistance
- Resists cracking when used in vacuum systems
- Light & ozone resistant
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 64
- Temperature range: -75°F to 275°F
- Sold in full coils of 25'