HDPE durAstatic® bottles are dissipative and are designed to protect your valuable static-sensitive printed circuitry. Keep your existing pump. We offer purchase of just the bottles for an economical way to upgrade bottles as needed. Make sure workers are aware of chemical hazards every time they pick up a bottle. Right-to-Know (RTK) labels inform employees of chemical hazards, as required by OSHA's Federal Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. No migratory additives - reduces the chance for contamination from the bottle. Stainless-steel rust-free pump dispenses approximately 0.2mL of liquid with each pump. Embossed with ESD Protective Symbol. Printed with the bottle contents to eliminate the need for additional labels. OSHA June 2015 HCS Hazard compliant with Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling Chemicals (GHS) Pictograms and "Danger" Signal word. Genuine Made in the United States of America.
- HDPE bottle
- Stainless-steel rust-free pump
- Dissipative & protects static sensitive printed circuitry
- Dispenses approximately 0.2mL of liquid per pump
- No migratory additives reduce the chance for contamination
- Printed with contents eliminates need for labels
- Embossed with ESD protective symbol