Duratec® Airline uniquely combines all of the benefits of metal and plastic in one. Duratec's unique composite structure incorporates a rigid yet flexible aluminum core, permanently bonded to layers of PE-RT (polyethylene of raised temperature) plastic. PE-RT on the inner and outer layers provides the best corrosion resistance against aggressive manufacturing environments while eliminating the inner scaling and corrosion associated with traditional metal compressed air pipes. Use with Duratec fittings that are supplied in tough nickel plated brass and utilize unique double O-ring seals to ensure long term joint integrity. These mechanical connections require no special tools or training and can be installed in less than 1 minute. Applications include plant air, inert gas distribution, robotic installations, manufacturing hand tool operation, semiconductor tool hook up, valve actuation - control systems, microbulk inert gas delivery systems and manual and automated welding operations.
- Aluminum with PE-RT inner & outer layers
- Will not rust, corrode or form loose scale
- Quickly installs & disassembles with fittings
- Able to sustain burst pressures in excess of 800 psi
- Operating pressure: 200psi @ 73ºF & 160psi @ 140ºF
- Meets FDA & NSF standards
- Airline sold in 100' rolls only