Duratec® valves are supplied in tough nickel plated brass and utilize unique double O-ring seals to ensure long term joint integrity. These mechanical connections require no special tools or training and can be installed in less than 1 minute. Applications include plant air, inert gas distribution, robotic installations, manufacturing hand tool operation, semiconductor tool hook up, valve actuation - control systems, microbulk inert gas delivery systems and manual and automated welding operations. NOTE: D1 connections connect directly to Duratec® Airline Pipe.
- Nickel plated brass valves
- Double O-ring seals
- Leakproof when used with Duratec® Airline Pipe
- Able to sustain burst pressures in excess of 800 psi
- Operating pressure: 200psi @ 73ºF & 160psi @ 140ºF
- Meets FDA & NSF standards