These double wall tanks are designed to give the extra protection needed when hazardous liquids are kept in close proximity with people and/or might represent a significant danger to the environment if a spill or leak should occur. Rectangular shapes take up less room than conventional cylindrical shapes do and when the length and width are different there is the option of turning the tank 90° to fit it in a tight spot. All "Original DikeTanks" come apart and each portion of the unit weighs approximately 1/2 of the total weight indicated below.
- Natural virgin high density linear link polyethyleneWall thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 39-1/2" L x 29-1/2" W x 40-1/2" H
- Dike Capacity: 160 gallon
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- No pigment used for safety & chemical resistance
- Will easily fit through a 36” wide door
- Take up less room than conventional cylindrical shapes