Often, printers sacrifice the outstanding optical clarity of acrylic sheet for the good UV ink adhesion properties offered by other plastic sheet substrates. With Optix® DA, the time-consuming task of applying an adhesion promoter isn't necessary. You can produce high-quality, vibrantly colored prints utilizing UV digital flatbed technology, without the costly pre-press treatment - saving you time and money!
- Film masking
- Perfect for flatbed digital printers that use UV curable ink technology
- Specially formulated to promote optimal adhesion of UV curing inks
- No need for an adhesion promoter prior to ink application
- Developed & tested with a leading manufacturer of digital UV flatbed printers
- Maximum temperature: 170°F to 190°F