These products are typically used by the small off-road equipment industry on products serving lawn care, agriculture, and construction industries. Beginning in 2007, government regulations have changed for evaporative emissions on small off-road gasoline powered equipment, changing the use of traditional fuel tanks. These compliant products offer your engineering group a design-based solution to the ever changing agency regulations, providing a rapid product development timeline and lower overall investment.
- Tanks meet the CARB (California Air Resource Board)
- Tanks meets U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requirements for evaporative emissions
- Available in a variety of tank & purge port size combinations
- Dimensions: 2.97” ID Neck x 29.52" L x 17" W x 10" Hgt.
- CARB Executive Orders: C-U-06-014 (Natural Tanks) & C-U-07-012 (Black Tanks)
- EPA Certifications: EPA-FLM-NA1 (Natural Tanks) & EPA-FLM-BA1 (Black Tanks)
- Fuel lines, fittings & carbon canisters need to be added by end user