Large format bottles are ideal for large volume storage and samples. Wide mouth bottles are perfect for sample collection and facilitate the rapid filling and emptying of solids, powders, and viscous liquids. Ideal for storage and sterilization of bulk reagents, contaminated slides, or other small laboratory items. Resistant to most corrosives and suitable for a wide variety of laboratory uses.
- Dimensions: 119mm Dia. x 245mm Hgt.
- Suitable for autoclaving at 121°C (including cap)
- Temperature range: -40°C to 121°C
- Free of heavy metals & RoHS compliant
- BPA & phthalate free
- USP Class VI for pharma & research applications
- Meets FDA standards