Weld-On® 711 ECO™ is an environmentally responsible cement with a 30% lower solvent emission rate and significantly reduced odorous fumes than the current solvent cement in the market – resulting in an improved workplace environment for pipe installers. The 711 ECO™ is a gray, ultra-low VOC, heavy-bodied, medium setting, maximum strength PVC cement, with great gap filling properties. Suitable for potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, foam core, conduit, industrial pipe applications, sewer, drain, waste and vent systems.
- For use with Schedule 80 up to 12" Dia.
- Heavy-bodied & medium setting
- Three years shelf life
- Contributes toward satisfying Indoor Environmental Quality (EQ) credits for LEED® v4
- ASTM, NSF & LEED certified
- Item cannot ship via air freight of any kind