Operation is fully automatic, meaning all segments of operation (fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry) commence and run to completion by simply pressing "Start." An optional thermal mini-printer is also available for providing a record of sterilization parameters. Also, a built-in USB port allows for the transfer of these parameters to a computer for printing or storage of cycle data. BioClave 28™? offers three cycle options (standard programs), which are preset for the sterilization of liquids, wrapped instruments, or unwrapped instruments/plasticware. A "Dry Only" option is also available for additional drying time to be added to the end of a cycle. For special applications requiring variations in cycle parameters, all settings on the BioClaves are fully adjustable.
- Fully automatic, just press start
- Built-in water tank does not require connection to an external water supply
- Can fit 1 & 2L Flasks
- Compact Unit
- Chamber: 28 liters (12.6" L x 16.4" W)
- Maximum pressure: 60.5 psi (2 bar)
- Temperature settings: 121°C or 134°C
- Overall dimensions: 25" L x 25" W x 22" Hgt.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty