Effectively perform organic solvent and concentrated oxidizing agents work with these flasks. They are unbreakable, autoclavable, nearly transparent, and resist virtually all chemicals. Combine the excellent chemical resistance of FEP with the convenience of a screw closure.
- Teflon™ FEP Erlenmeyer flasks
- ETFE screw closures
- For trace metal work, chemically sterilize or boil in concentrated nitric acid
- Screw closure prevents spills and contamination
- Dimensions: 3.21" Bottom Dia. x 1.65" Top Dia. x 5.40" Hgt. with Cap
- Temperature range: -270°C to 205°C (flasks); -100°C to 150°C (closures)