Desiccants are drying agents used to quickly reduce the humidity inside a closed container to a predetermined lower value and then to maintain the humidity at that lower level for some time. Desiccants operate via adsorption, meaning they will not release moisture back out of the desiccant.
- Silica gel
- Silica gel is better suited than clay for temperatures above 120°F
- Silica gel absorbs about 40% of its weight in water vapor at 100% humidity
- Store at room temperature, avoid storage in direct sunlight
- Meets all REACH & RoHS requirements
- Sold in full bundles or cases only